On this episode of Millennial Mondays, I interview Kamila Gornia, a business coach for solo entrepreneurs. She works with passion-driven solopreneurs align their mission with their message in the world. She is a proud multi-passionate with a love for marketing, psychology, art, and wellness.
During the interview, we dive into the controversial topic of the Law of Attraction. This is a bit more on the “woo” side of things than the science side, but I’m happy to introduce you to the idea. If it resonates with you, then maybe you’ve found a good person to work with! 🙂
Other fun facts:
- Kamila started a photography business as a teenager and ran it through college. Unlike my previous photographer interviewee, Kamila does not like doing weddings.
- Her first website? She coded it up at age 13.
- A health and wellness blog that Kamila created over two years ago is still bringing in decent income for her.
- Kamila had the full corporate experience in advertising with a degree in psychology before fully jutting out on her own.
Challenges for YOU this week:
- Reasonable challenge: Start that blog you’ve been thinking about! Who knows? It might turn into your own money-making machine.
- Bigger challenge: Look in the Law of Attraction more and decide whether it resonates with you. If it doesn’t–leave it. If it does, you may have a totally new outlook on the world.